Welcome!

Hello.
Welcome to our new blog.
My family and I are lucky enough to visit some wonderful places, both on day trips and holidays. However, the write-ups for our trips are in so many different places that I decided it was time to try and put them together. It also seemed like a good idea to run it as a family blog (well, it is about family holidays) so J, my 11 year old, is the co-author (and we may be lucky enough to have some input from 7-year-old R too, if only occasionally!).
If you look at this blog, you'll see some of the great places we've been to on family holidays since J was born in 2002. It's funny to see what I wrote then about our children and how much things have changed since then (although I still do love interconnecting rooms). You can almost see the kids grow up...And there is more to come!
Thanks for visiting.
Family Travel Times: Welcome!

Sunday 10 March 2013

Welcome!

Hello.
Welcome to our new blog.
My family and I are lucky enough to visit some wonderful places, both on day trips and holidays. However, the write-ups for our trips are in so many different places that I decided it was time to try and put them together. It also seemed like a good idea to run it as a family blog (well, it is about family holidays) so J, my 11 year old, is the co-author (and we may be lucky enough to have some input from 7-year-old R too, if only occasionally!).
If you look at this blog, you'll see some of the great places we've been to on family holidays since J was born in 2002. It's funny to see what I wrote then about our children and how much things have changed since then (although I still do love interconnecting rooms). You can almost see the kids grow up...And there is more to come!
Thanks for visiting.

8 Comments:

At 10 March 2013 at 14:43 , Blogger Christine Mosler said...

Oooh Sarah, what a good idea! I am looking forward to a good root about when I've got some minutes to spare! x

 
At 10 March 2013 at 14:48 , Blogger family travel times said...

Thank you so much. Jessica and I just jumped up and down in excitement at receiving our first comment!
We have realised there are so many more things we could write about...Must make mental note not to let this take over my life :)

 
At 10 March 2013 at 15:16 , Anonymous Gretta said...

Brilliant, am so pleased you've set up a travel blog x

 
At 10 March 2013 at 15:17 , Blogger family travel times said...

Thank you. And thank you for coming back to comment!

 
At 10 March 2013 at 15:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooo looking forward to it! Suffering from acute wanderlust at the moment so maybe I can travel by proxy through the blog...

 
At 11 March 2013 at 02:46 , Anonymous Juliette said...

Fantastic idea. Look forward to travelling around the globe with your blog! Hope it inspires me to grab my family and take them away on great adventures!

 
At 19 March 2013 at 16:21 , Blogger Shu Han said...

I think that's what I love about having a blog.. when i read back it's almost a journey back to the past and it's sweet/emabarassing/fun to remember what you did/thought then. anyway, I chanced upon yours while searchign about day trips out of london, great work :) x

 
At 24 March 2013 at 15:50 , Anonymous Sarah Ebner said...

What a lovely message to receive, thank you. We have more to post, day trips out of London and in. Hope they will help. Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home